Cambridge A.I.C.E. Overview
The Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) offers a rigorous international pre – university curriculum and examination system which emphasizes the value of broad and balanced study for academically advanced students. The AICE program is an innovative and accelerated method of study offered through University of Cambridge International Examinations(CIE), a division of University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England. For over 170 years the prestigious University of Cambridge has been setting worldwide curriculum standards through their examinations. American universities have responded enthusiastically to AICE. The Florida Legislature has identified AICE as a graduation option and acceleration mechanism through which students can be awarded up to 45 hours of college credit at all public universities and colleges in Florida, and the state’s Bright Futures program recognizes AICE diploma recipients who also complete the required community service hours with the Florida Academic Scholars Scholarship.
New Parent Informational Meeting January 11th at 6:30pm in the Auditorium
Cambridge A.I.C.E. Highlights
- AICE is a very flexible full-curriculum program. Students may be involved in AICE and many other school activities.
- AICE provides students with the skills necessary to become successful college students.
- Student may earn up to 45 college credit hours through each AICE exam passed
- Quality points are assigned to each pre-AICE and AICE level course.
- Students may re-take an AICE exam one time.
- It is possible for students to earn an AICE Diploma before the end of their junior year.
- Over 55 colleges and state universities in the state of Florida accept the AICE diploma.
- The State of Florida Universities and the Bright Futures Scholarship Program automatically grant students with an AICE Diploma the highest award of Florida Academic Scholars (FAS).